Friday, December 12, 2014

Dear Smart Kid

1 The circle 
Oyster Bay, NY 11771 

December 11, 2014

Dear The smart kid in class,

   Please don't be to offended by this but i must start off by saying, I loathe you. The reason for this hate will be discussed in this letter. Just to mention a few things you never let me see your notes when i miss class and your extremely condescending. Although your number one in the class you’ll never be number one in my heart.
   First ill start with homework. You always manage to remind the teacher we have homework when ever i don't do it.  Yes i should probably do it more than once a week but thats besides the fact. If I miss class theres no way I'm gonna do it and thats why i come to you. I only come to you when in time of need like last thursday, i needed the answers and you called me a lazy piece of crap. This insult not only hurt me emotionally it put me in a rather bad mood. I will more then happily take your homework as an apology. 
   Next we shall discuss notes. The best way to take notes is to compare notes with your classmates. This is why I'm always asking to see your notes, not because i didn't write anything down or wasn't paying attention. If i come to you for the notes outside of class it truly means I'm desperate and i can use a hand. Be a good Samaritan next time and think about everybody in the class not just yourself. 
Being put next to you was no coincidence, i asked the teacher at the beginning of the year if she could put me next you. I did this in order to ensure i do great on all the tests and quizzes. I thought we could have had a partnership. Like one where i bring the food and your bring the grades but yet again you only want to help yourself. 
   When i finally understand something in class( we both know how rare that is), let me answer the question if my hands in the air that means i actually did something and all your doing is defeating me. When the teacher does call on me don't scream out the answer either thats rude and i do remember every time you do it. Every damn time. 
You may never know this feeling but coming 1 point away from passing is a pretty crappy feeling. I get this feeling after every test because you just manage to get a 100. WOOHOO CONGRATS FOR YOU. It must mean a lot coming from the kid that you cause to fail.
   Now for the last subject of discussion, Group Projects. I am fully aware that i don't know anything and you are much smarter then me. Thats why you will be doing ninety percent of the work and ill try to help in any way possible. If you want a muffin from the cafeteria, you bet i can go get that for you.  But asking me to do question 1-15 is just down right wrong. I simply cant do this work i am not competent enough. 
   Now that I've ranted i feel better. I will not apologize for this letter, you deserve more of these letters. In the future i recommend maybe helping me out and we can benefit each other instead of having this constant battle between us.Honestly I'm exhausted, hopefully i can see you on monday in class not as an enemy, but as a friend


Zachary Dimatos

No comments:

Post a Comment